Sunday, 1 February 2009

On a Roll..

Maybe its because of the 40-day challenge. Or because I've identified it as a priority against procrastination, and consequently the mind is responding. Or for a totally unrelated reason. Whatever the reason, January has by far and away been the best month for art for a long, long time. In terms of quantity, I think it's only bettered by March 2008. But in terms of quality and quantity combined, hard to say. The output has been just colossal...well, for me anyways.

Stuff I've done:
Works in Progress:
What's even better is that I keep on getting new ideas as well, which I have noted, so right now, I'm not unsure of what to do next. However, some are so good, that they're going to be quite hard for me to execute, that I might just give them up altogether, or pass them on to a proper artist to do [see, for example, the Ali-Door one]. This is where not only does the message matter, but the technical ability to convey the message matters as well, and as such, I either improve my technical ability, or give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment