Friday, 12 March 2010

10 Haikus VI

The previous 10

---------

I will follow you
into the dark, lead you out
I know the way back

I have, and have lost
don't know now what I want most.
I'll find out someday.

The future does call
with tasks in the horizon
never to be done

watch the fingers fly
and out of many efforts
A gem is revealed

under the blue sky
I see them smile; the first time.
A perfect moment

On my smallest shelf
they sit and stand side by side
books yet to be read

You'll be awesome
Don't worry about critics
go, shine like the sun

I'll give you my smile
The simplest gift I have now
To see you smile back

passing and movement
open defences with ease
score the perfect goal

I stand in water
knee-deep, my thoughts flow with it
waiting for a fish

-----

Usual disclaimer applies.

The next 10

5 comments:

  1. You're so sweet. I loved this. soo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really, but thank you. Any one in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol-Imam Ali (as) says, if a person thinks well of you, make his ideal hold true.

    first, 7th, 8th. and I really liked the last one-even though I don't know what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. I'm not sure I know what it means either, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you my friend are awesome.

    ReplyDelete