The previous 10
----------
the shadow deepens,
Darkness falls, and I with it,
only one way now.
In secret I'll pray
what only One should, will, hear
Save me from myself
Purify thyself,
wash the sins of old away
only with God's help
pure, light, stunning, bright
everything is coated with white.
under snow's blanket.
The call spans the years:
Lift yourself from oppression
But do I heed it?
Stop messing about
you know as well as I do
this world is empty
I'll plant a tree here,
and see what nature will do
before coming back.
I flipped a coin there,
waiting not for head or tail,
turning as it fell
beauty in nature
manifested from the Lord
never once captured
Materialism rocks
Feeling sad or empty? Buy!
Quick fix for your soul
The next 10
------------
As always, don't read too much into them
6 years ago

I read worlds into them and I love it.
ReplyDeleteThe last bit is so true. But how do poor people find a speedy fix?
Television, I guess. Plus gambling, and alcohol.
ReplyDelete