Saturday, 14 November 2009

10 Haikus III

The previous 10

be careful about
doing bad with good in mind,
no good ever comes

come on, roll the dice
I'm eager to know what's next.
my fate awaits me

I was hewn from stone.
But I never knew my shape
though He always did.

energy courses
through me, looking for an out.
but what to do now?

Its dark, and lonely
But I'll be fine, as always
just give me my books.

To do it in style
is that why we like to rhyme?
or do we just whine?

You are beautiful.
forget what others say, I
see inner beauty

I'm not that worried
If I have some pain ahead
It will redeem me

Come, sit, rest, and speak
Time gives us stories to share
what have you to tell?

You reflect yourself
as within, then so without
never long hidden.

**************

I think I'm getting better, but one can never be sure. I do love writing these though.

The next 10

No comments:

Post a Comment