Monday, 2 November 2009

10 Haikus

it was silly to
doubt; now, I know I'll love you
always... forever

one of these days, I'm
going to steal you, right out
of the flow of time

Why am I always
cursed to remember? its my
own fault...damn music

I broke the old mould,
by pushing myself harder.
the new one awaits.

The fragments of the
shell fell away, leaving true
beauty... just for me

Why can't I say what...
what I really want to say?
one day, possibly

the out is broken,
the beauty inside revealed;
not much has changed

I play with numbers
its too easy, better than words.
only one right answer

I found myself here.
curiously, it was here
that I lost myself

I walked alone,
then I was with someone, now
I'm alone again.

*************

I'm just practicing. Don't read too much into it.

The next 10

3 comments:

  1. LOL-I love how you have to "disclaim" every love-related poem you write.

    Dancing alone can definitely be sweet. But love is beautiful.

    Sweet poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. In this case, I wrote that cause I was just experimenting with the new form, and I picked words purely so I could meet the form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interestingly, the pickable words all relate to one topic -_-

    ReplyDelete