Wednesday, 11 November 2009

10 More Haikus

The previous 10

The game is over.
I don't want to play anymore.
You win. I give up.

Communication:
where we talk, but don't listen...
yet expect results.

I wish you the best,
on this special day for you...
It should have been me

I'm so envious
You are to go where I can't
light something for me.

tell me of legends
of great heroes, epic feats
show me why I fail

Today is unique.
Something is different, somehow
It won't be wasted.

Thief, liar, coward,
self absorbed hypocrite.
who dares come fix me?

I feel the tears flow.
proof that my heart is not stone
not much time left though.

let's push the limits
on what is superhuman
do something special.

beauty in movement.
Lets look for poetry in
motion, all the time

******

Again, just practicing, and having fun.
Again, also, don't read too much into it.

The next 10

No comments:

Post a Comment