The Previous 10
------
one day I'll wake up
and see what I should have seen
will it be too late?
I will fall again
and it wont be the last time
yet hope will remain
create something new
release something good today
into the wide world
I will serve you now
As one broken soul will do
for one like itself
theory and practice
watch me unify both now
or just attempt to
maybe tomorrow
I'll just do something awesome
or the day after
I sharpen my sword
to sharper than anything
then put it away
make a grand gesture
eloquent words, waving hands
all empty nothings
It's too beautiful.
he poured some of his soul in
By it I am haunted
there's a disconnect
Between what I want to do
and my actions now
------
The next 10
[usual disclaimer applies ]
6 years ago

Beautiful masha'Allah.. simple and full of hope
ReplyDelete