Monday, 2 November 2009

Radiolab

These guys are just amazing. I ask any and all to listen to any one podcast of theirs, to know what I mean. I guarantee it will make you smarter, which is a big claim to make, but I know it will be true.

Get it here

7 comments:

  1. Glanced through their site, seems pretty awesome. I'll add listening to something from there to my to do during christmas holiday list, if I don't travel.

    Merci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not, the videos on TED are just as awesome.

    btw, are you keeping track of where you're commenting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's TED?

    lol I remember.

    Can you tell anonymous people apart?

    ReplyDelete
  4. TED stands for Technology-Entertainment-Design. There's a conference every year, and all the videos (mostly 10 mins each) are uploaded, which all have some idea worth thinking about.

    www.ted.com

    And I think I can tell your posts from others, but, don't test me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of it before. Seems great. Thanks, I'll check it out more throughly after my exams. Bookmarked both sites.

    and lol, don't worry I wont.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just watched a few videos, they were fantastic. Absolutely loved it.
    -and I loved the fact they had a stand up comic-I imagined it would be strictly serious-so that was really awesome.

    and it was really really cool with the subtitles option. So many languages, pretty much anyone can watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed. It's brilliant. There's also an app for that :P

    ReplyDelete