Monday, 14 June 2010

Rajab...

After reviewing my previous posts on this topic (one year and two years ago), I'm not sure that anything I say will not have already been said before. But yet I feel I need to write a post about it, to express something to show that I'm grateful for seeing another of these months.

This is the month in which I was born, so I guess I would feel some affinity to it, but it's not just that. It's also not just that the Holy Month of Ramadhan is now only two months away, though that is important as well. I dunno. I am really, really happy that we are in the month of Rajab now, and really hope to utilise it for the best. Beyond which, as I say, everything else has already been said.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, it's a great feeling. I hope it doesn't pass by too quickly, though.

    Happy Birthmonth and please remember me in your du3as!

    ReplyDelete