For TS.
We walked together for a while in peace
Kindred souls separated by the seas
Every other word spoken softly
Back and forth our conversation would flow
Now I see a fork in the road ahead
Heralding change, a parting of the ways
It is your path, you must go on it soon
Is it my fault I got so used to you -
That I don't want to say goodbye to you?
I know I must, that it's the right act now
Though wishing still more than fate will allow
It is only right that I let you go
At least I made for you a parting gift
Not much, but maybe these words will you lift
I'll miss you, and in time my heart will mend,
Though it was an honour to be your friend
----------------------
Goodbye. Go in peace. May God shower His blessings on you always and forever.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment