Slay with the sword of wisdom
The doubt born of ignorance
That lies within your heart
Eradicate with the sword of light
The darkness born of fear
That feeds upon your weary soul
Dispatch with the sword of reason
The questions born of ambiguity
That challenge your very being
Quell with the sword of hope
The terrible cries born of despair
That strangle your inner spirit
Arise a warrior reborn
And with your shining sword
Carve out the life
You deserve
Nope, not by me. I found this on a friends blog. The image that accompanies this is just amazing. Diginatii is the name of the poet who wrote this.
Have a look at the original image.
Also, I really like this piece. He has a lot of work on the web, and a large amount of it is unfit for those who wish to lower their gaze, and guard their modesty. I gave up looking at his gallery because of the number of times I had to avert my gaze. As such, I won't be linking directly to his work...those who wish to see more should just search on google.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment