Friday, 17 December 2010

In Servitude

I've shed my tears, and more will come soon. But with these tears, a change must come too.

The companions of Imam Husayn (as) gave their all to protect and serve him. I need to start thinking of ways in which I can do the same. I have been blessed with quite a few talents, Alhamdulillah, but only rarely can I recall putting these in service of Allah and his AhlulBayt, (as).

The balance needs to go the other way, and over the coming days and weeks, I'll be giving serious thought to the ways in which I can give myself to this cause more completely, and in ways that will make a difference.

In servitude, inshaAllah!!

2 comments:

  1. enshallah.

    i love the title soo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insha'Allah we can all be of service. It's very easy for us to say we'll be with our Imam (as) when currently, there are no visible consequences. Imagine if we were there? Or if we'll be with our current Imam (atf) when he returns to us?

    ReplyDelete