The previous 10
--------
The quietest day
or so it actually feels
because they are gone
play the loner role
and know something is missing
yet not knowing what
The jagged edges
pinnacle of the high mount
almost cutting sky
oh you pretty one
soaring and diving above
will no one catch you?
I opened a door
and went through it, yet ended
back at the same door
In search of guidance
I, who was and will be lost
but will i find it?
relaxed attitude
don't know what I really want
or when I want it
gold and silver coins
worth lots, but not sure if they
can match words not said
come here, dear hurt one
don't know how I can help you
but I'll do my best
tired, legs aching
running too much, not enough
was wonderful though.
------
Usual disclaimer applies.
6 years ago

Fifth one is great.
ReplyDelete