Sunday, 23 May 2010

Football, again.

Today was gloriously hot. and finally we arranged to play football again. And this time was sooo much better. Better passing, better touches, and a goal from me. Next time, I want two goals. Totally exhausted though, and I know I will feel the burn tomorrow.

A funny thing happened when I went back to my changing rooms though - I opened the locker where I had my stuff, only to find it totally empty. After going to reception and being told to try the lockers either side, I found my stuff in the locker next to mine. Turns out I had put all my stuff in one locker, shut the door, and then locked the locker next to the one having my stuff. So I locked an empty locker, and then left all my stuff in an unlocked one right next to it for an hour. Yes, I can be that absentminded.

I guess it was lucky that none of my stuff was missing, but i felt really foolish when I told the girl at reception that I'd left my stuff unattended for an hour, and my earlier worry about having lost everything from my locked, yet empty locker was only a false alarm.

Still, its a funny story, na?

1 comment: