
Pay special attention to the numbers on the bottom. Yes, they are correct. (Quick math: 28 days 22 hours is the same as 28*24+22 = 694 hours - mind-boggling)... Yes, I have the largest library out of everyone I know. Not included are lectures from the last month of Ramadhan, or from this Muharram - they would add to the numbers by a couple of days at the very least.
For a while now, everything I have read, or heard, that relates to Islam in some way has felt like I'm hearing it anew, yet knowing that I have known this before. It's as if I learnt it, yet forgot it, so coming across it again heralds a feeling of discovery, yet uneasy familiarity.
I think I need to relearn everything over again, so perhaps its just as well that I have this huge library. I need to listen, and more importantly, implement the great messages of these lectures. It was a single lecture that sparked a huge shift in my attitudes, knowledge, and mannerisms, so maybe lectures again can revive all three.
inshaAllah.

No comments:
Post a Comment