If January was a good month for art, then February was even better for poetry. I don't know where it had come from, but I'm glad it did.
However, it's gone now...the words and ideas and metaphors that used to come to me no longer do so...I'm just left with half-baked ideas... I don't even feel like writing much anymore.
I don't know whether it's just the end of a really good period, after which a dry spell must come, or whether there's a more specific reason. Either way, I'm not going to force it. If it comes back, all the better, and if it doesn't...well...I'll be glad to have been blessed with what I had.
6 years ago

My good days are always during my exams. always. I get really inspired to do all sorts of things, exactly during this specific time-photography, poetry, watching foreign movies, volunteer work, explore my stupid worthless hidden talents, learn how to save a broken winged butterfly, redecorate my room, walk the aliens dog-just anything. and then for the rest of the year my mind is worthless.
ReplyDeleteyes i'm frustrated and i wana cry.
aand spain belongs to us!
Sounds familiar. Do anything except actually study for exams, right?
ReplyDeletemy apologies.
Spain? How so?
lol-there are many of us it seems.
ReplyDeleteheeey, I'm the one who should apologize for my impulsive comments.
because it was once ours-as a matter of act, all of Al Andalus should be reconquered.
Maybe that way the Muslim world will finally have a decent football team...
ReplyDeletethat's a tiny bit too ambitious
ReplyDelete