Following on from the previous post, I had a look at my 2011 Plans. It looks like I've been following the advice pretty well for one area in particular: debt clearing. I'm not there yet…still have a long way to go, but I've hit an awesome milestone today, and I feel really happy.
I'm out of credit and store card debt. It's taken a while, but I'm finally there. On the picture below, I'm out of the red, marked by the red line, and into the black. I'm only just out of the red, so I don't go above the red line. Click to get a better view.
Alhamdulliah. Just got to get out of my overdraft, which at most will take a year more, and then begin to focus on paying my student loans. I know they will be written off by the time I hit 35, if I have any outstanding, but I don't want that to happen at all.
Onwards and upwards, iA
----
Screenshot is of the total cumulative balance of two credit cards and one store card as logged since the day I got the app (8th Aug 2010).
Get Account Tracker, if you have an iOS device. Apple makes the hardware expensive, but the software is really cheap. It costs £2, but you'll easily get more than £2 of value from it. If you don't have an iOS device, get an old iPod Touch. Seriously. You'll thank me.

Mashallah, well done :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent! :D It's always good to be clear of as many debt as possible. Keep going!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'll have a more detailed report end of the year.
ReplyDelete