For the first time in two and a half years, I'm on holiday. I do feel slightly odd - I am so used to going to work, but I am still glad. I’ve been lucky enough to get these two weeks to overlap with the opening two weeks of the Holy Month. I wish it could have been the later two weeks (+ eid), but meh.
Now all I have to do is worry that I'm using these two weeks properly. It's four days in, and I haven't really done much. But the hope is always there, though now I'm beginning to think that “holiday” and “holy month” maybe shouldn't mix.
Stuff to do.
- clear out any junk, clothes, books, etc I don't need
- paperwork
- organise the house from top to bottom.
- think, write, read, think (again)
InshaAllah
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment