I got promoted at work today. I started this job as a way to get some more money at uni. Two years ago. I've been out of uni since June '09, and whilst I did look for other better-paying jobs, nothing materialised. So I put my head down, and worked with enthusiasm and dedication. And it has paid off - if nothing else, whatever your job, display the same, and you'll be fine.
I don't know if I'll stay, or what my future holds. Only God knows. All I know is that I'm grateful today. Very grateful.
Alhamdulillah.
6 years ago

All the success for whatever the future holds for you, Inshalla!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again :)
Congratulations on the promotion and best of luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you both. :)
ReplyDeleteInshallah success in the future bro!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
Mash'Allah, way to go! I knew you could do it!! =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations imran.
ReplyDeleteThanks all :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :)-
ReplyDelete