Saturday, 22 August 2009

...

I reach out for the light
but my self denies me
i am repulsed...
My own darkness holds me back
It envelopes my heart
and will continue to deny me
And maybe
will drag me
to the fire.
no person can help me
for I am lost
and at the mercy of the Lord
The mirror of my heart
in need of polishing
is cracked.
I am the liar
I am the hypocrite
with the serpent's tongue
Stay away from me
lest I drag you down with me
Its critical
I'm on the verge
of falling forever
yet i am still not gone
i hate myself
for being so weak
for giving in
for hurting other people
and for now
i am cursed
to be alone
in my own hell
i will be alone
till i overcome myself
till i win
I will not
make another person
go through hell
with me
for any reason
anymore
ever

No comments:

Post a Comment