
Exhibit B:

It's like I can truly capture ideas as and when they come to me. Most of them end up being in free verse, without any rhyme structure, but they seem to flow nicely in any case. I tend to try keeping within the confines of the narrow window for every line, so end up with a large bunch of relatively short lines in these poems. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing...

hehe, sweet. I sometimes jot them in whatever piece of paper I have-or just type whatever lines in my head into my phone then save them as drafts-whenever I get into my "poetry" mood whilst at the bus, or walking-or away.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I used to carry around a small notebook with me for this very purpose, but I can't remember where I put it last...
ReplyDeleteBut yeah, always a good thing to be prepared for the moment of inspiration...