Tuesday, 8 December 2009

DarkSabre

For my fellow Star Wars fans:

***************

Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hate leads to suffering
And you'll fall to the dark side.
That's the long way.
The short way is when
you're seduced by power
and want it for your self.
There are always only two Sith;
one to embody power,
and one to crave it.
You'd think I fell the short way
craving power
But I was more complex
and took the long route instead
because then I'm the fallen hero
with an epic backstory
who could have been great
whose fear came from
loving someone too much
and fearing their loss
and allowing that to be my weakness.
Ironic that a good trait
leads me astray.
It's done now.
I'm not sorry.
I serve darkness.
I serve myself.
And...it feels good.
So be careful
and stay out of my way
lest you face the red sword
that glows
A picture of it
and that of my mask
the final image
your brain ever sees.

**********************

With equal amounts of gratitude and apology to George Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment