Finally, I'm feeling better about myself, and ready for the next challenges that life will bring. I'm grateful for the little progress I have made/am making. Previously, all I wanted to do was to lose myself in my fave TV shows, and do the bare minimum with regard to work and spirituality. Now I'm changing slowly, and feeling awesome about doing so. I'm almost done with all my TV shows as well, just 4 more episodes of Hustle and 18 more of House to watch before I am done, which I make to be about 18 hours of TV to watch, which I will be done with soon, iA. I don't know why I'm so set on finishing these shows, but I am, so I'll just finish them.
I've done more recently, and been more productive. I've also somehow found myself running the house by myself, which is an unusual situation, and one I definitely didn't plan on, but am happy to accept and learn and grow from. I get to live and try and implement the simple life i've been yearning for. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm on the way there.
To new beginnings,
and renewal,
and spritual building,
and not wasting the three holy months.
As I write this...I'm smiling broadly...what a difference a few months make.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment