I
A golden dome astride two turquoise towers
Gifts from artisans, lords of great power
Shimmering fountains, Arabesques, tilework abound
But real beauty lies buried beneath the ground
II
The people of Qum call on one and all
"Come see the gem that has us all enthralled
Come visit her who has blessed this our town
Come visit her who turns fortunes around
Be you ill in mind, body, heart or soul
Ask, and her gift will be to make you whole
Plead your wishes until you have none left
Her grace is such that none are left bereft
III
I know my presence here is from her call
I know that I will miss this when I'm gone
I know this place now in my heart resides
I know all this and more besides
But I know this to be true most of all
I do not wish to leave her blessed hall
IV
I will leave soon, but my heart will remain
And work and wait for my invite again
01/10/15, Qum, in the presence of Our Lady.
6 years ago

Ziyarah maqboola!
ReplyDeletePlease post more if you can.
Thank you so much.
DeleteI am back and beginning to write about the whole trip. A condensed version can be found on my instagram page.
I've been missing out! Thank you for sharing.
Deleteindeed you have lol. Start from Heathrow 3 weeks ago and work your way up. I hope it makes up whilst I try to write this all up.
Delete