All of a sudden, I know what twitter is. Twitter is an aggregator of facebooky-type status updates. 140 characters is perfect for a quick update for your followers, or a witty line, or the spreading of news, etc. One can say it's the new kind of RSS feed.
hmm..
Should I join the twitterati? I'm not sure yet. I have an account, so that bit is sorted. I like the name I've got for it. We will see how it goes. I will either end up deleting my account, or becoming active enough to add the twitter to the links on the right. If I do end up using it, I know one thing for sure - I'll definitely be using tweetbot.
6 years ago

Like the name you've chosen? It appears to me as, #!/m_n_m_l... lol, interesting.
ReplyDeletebuut i came for a little comfort, imraaan, i have exam anxiety. what do i do? It's soo much. just say something that you think will help. even if its a little lie. pleaseeee
Yep, like "minimal" without the vowels, so even more minimal. mnml was taken lol.
ReplyDeleteYou'll be fine, iA. You have awesome taste in blogs, so even that should help you. Just make sure you know the stuff, go through past exam papers, etc.
ohh, ok. Makes sense now.
ReplyDeletelol-thank you! I believe you. you're my hero now.
enshallah it'll go well.
Twittering birds. tweet tweet tweet.
ReplyDelete