hmm.
The transmission chain is apparently not 100% reliable, and the book was recovered from sufis. However, it is still beautifully eloquent. And contains pearls of wisdom that could only have come from someone divinely inspired. So I will continue to read it. I just have to be very careful in making sure I do not attribute every single word as having coming from my blessed Imam [as].
It is 9 days into Rajab now, and whilst I haven't done much more than I used to before in terms of prayers, I feel a lot more calmer and peaceful. I hope this feeling remains.
I've discovered, or rather, rediscovered one of my favourite sets of lectures. These are on Irfan, by Shaykh Bahmanpour. This is the first set I downloaded. And I'm happy I've rediscovered them now, the timing is perfect.
Enjoy [link]
EDIT: I found another set of fantastic lectures, by Shaykh Arif AbdulHusayn, on the same theme, spirituality. [link]

No comments:
Post a Comment