Friday, 20 June 2008

Some Art

Salams.

I have two pieces of art to share with you. One i have been working on for quite a long time, and the other took a few days.

This is the first:


I have had the background for weeks, but been unable to do put anything proper in the centre, until I tried the flamey effect and the line at the bottom. It worked and I really am happy with it.

The line says, "All praise is to Allah, who has blessed us with the Wilayat of our Sayyid and Mawla Ali bin Abi Talib (AS)". This is what one of my favourite lecturers, Syed Ammar Nakshawani, recites at the beginning of every one of his lectures. I thought it sounded good and put it, and later when i found out what the words meant I was happy at how well it fit.

This is the second:

I am happy with how this one turned out. Enjoy.
See my other stuff here

No comments:

Post a Comment